Who We Are
Health Call is a private company created through a collaboration of seven NHS Foundation Trusts across the North East and North Cumbria.
The Trusts include;
- Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
- Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- North Tees and Hartlepool Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Health Call is the largest deployment of digital care technologies in England.
A key partner of the North East and North Cumbria Integrated Care System region, Health Call enables best practice and diverse clinical expertise to be shared across regional health providers. Digital services designed, built and deployed by care professionals are made available to every organisation within the Health Call collaboration, meaning digital care can be rolled out safely, at scale and low cost.
At Health Call we’ve built our approaches to service delivery to help meet NHS objectives
- We have a population focus in all we do, acting and pursuing best practice in digital health solutions
- We work together with our colleagues to share innovation and clinical expertise across the NHS
- We provide citizens with access to some of the most advanced & effective technologies and expertise in the world
- We provide our NHS and social care colleagues with the tools and expertise to improve our care delivery